Winter Romance with Jeong Yi Photography

I should have posted this blog post early this year. In the end, we hesitated because we wanted to keep a mystery of the photo shoot that we had taken in Seoul. Yes, it was a last year post. It was a super backdated post. I thought it is time for me to post about our personal experience with Jeong Yi Photography as I have received tons of email asking for my reviews. Good things definitely have to share and I am here introducing him to you. *WINK*

Besides getting our local photographer to fly over to your desired destination for a photo shoot, you can always look into finding THEIR local photographer instead. Understand that there are a lot of factors to look into: Language Barrier? Genuine? Professional? and etc. We were lucky that we have found Jeong Yi. Like I have mentioned, this is NOT our pre-wedding photography. It is a just another casual photoshoot. The thought of wearing wedding gown in a minus degree is really crazy; so we just wore our winter wear instead.

Our experience with Jeong Yi was words beyond FABULOUS. We truly enjoyed ourselves so much. There were no awkwardness at all. We literally hit off right after we have met him. He speaks very fluent English. As you know, we can’t speak Korean other than Annyeonghaseyo and Kamsahamnida. Therefore, we really have no communication boundaries with him. :D

In the process of liaising, he is always giving us ideas and proposing locations as we totally have no idea. In the end, we decided on Bukchon Hanok Village (A pretty popular place for photoshoot), a cafe nearby and Myeongdong Shopping Street. When the days were getting nearer, he even kakao-ed us the weather in Korea, making us so excited about it. Sometimes he even showed us his work which he had just taken with a couple, making us EVEN more excited about it. Hahaha. The best of all, he knew that I wanted to catch the snow so badly. He even offered to change the photoshoot ON THAT DAY ITSELF if it is not snowing. Omg. How nice he can be!

Okok. Enough said. Let these pictures do the justice :D

We love every each of them. There are too much that I wanted to show it here. But there are 100 over photo which I can't possibly be showing them all. Probably you might want to head over to my Facebook if you are keen then. I have not uploaded all of them yet but soon - Uploading pictures in Facebook is really a pain sometimes. Looking at these photographs, you probably can't resist not having a winter photoshoot in Korea. It was really a great experience! I miss those fun especially the one running to the middle of the road. That was really really fun! Please, don't miss this chance. Winter is coming!! And hey, I'm not being paid to say these.

Really thank Jeongyi for these beautiful photos. And because of that, I actually designed another album on my own to showcase them during #gavinkatty1209. And it took me less than 2 weeks to design and send them for printing. These are some of the layouts that I have done...
Get tempted? Email him at jeongwy@gmail.com if you are interested to engage in his service. We paid for the full package NOT sponsored. I won't share things which I don't think it is good right? I guess if we are heading back to Korea again, we will definitely want an autumn shoot with him :D

With love

Anonymous –   – (November 21, 2014 at 12:07 AM)

Just curious.. Photoshoot done before you do fillers on your face?

Anonymous –   – (November 21, 2014 at 12:23 AM)

Really beautiful! Hw did u manage to find him anw

K A T T Y  – (November 21, 2014 at 8:11 AM)

Hello! I did the fillers first then photoshoot (:

Hello! I managed to find him thru google!

Anonymous –   – (November 21, 2014 at 1:31 PM)

Hi Katty! Nice album! What program did you use for the photo layout? Which shop did you get the printing done? And how much did you spend to get the album printed?

Thanks for sharing! ^-^

Anonymous –   – (November 22, 2014 at 12:26 AM)

I thought was b4 because your face like still quite flat. I was tinking of doing fillers.. do you think u will continue to inject fillers into your face? and do you think the b4 and after got difference? Thx for sharing.

K A T T Y  – (November 22, 2014 at 9:43 AM)

Hello there! I'm using adobe illustrator. I got it printed at Colorlab at Adelphi. Quality is good. This is actually my second time printing album. This cost me about $200.

Hello there! It also depend on the amount of fillers you are injecting to your face. Mine wasn't that much. Haha. I think the fillers on my face now are all gone. Lol. But didn't think of doing it again. I am afraid that I will get addicted.

Anonymous –   – (November 22, 2014 at 2:28 PM)

Hi Katty! Thanks for sharing, the photos look beautiful! Do you mind sharing roughly how much the photoshoot cost?

K A T T Y  – (November 22, 2014 at 7:11 PM)

Hello! He has various package to suit your needs. As for the package I took, the cheapest was 450USD. I took the middle range one. I'm not sure if the price still the same, you might want to contact him directly (:

Anonymous –   – (March 5, 2015 at 4:56 PM)

Hello Katty,

I came across your blog and saw your couple engagement shoot with Jeong Yi in Korea. The photos are really lovely and very beautiful looking! :D Congrats on your wedding btw! :) Just wanna check with you what is the cost of your package and does he return all photos high-res edited or only selected photos? Hope to hear from you soon. Thank you so much for your help.

K A T T Y  – (March 9, 2015 at 10:12 AM)

Hello Anonymous,

Thanks for the compliment! :D I can't remember how much did we pay. But his charges are in USD. The number of picture returned will be depend on the package that you take. He is a nice chap, let him know you are recommended by me. I'm sure he will give some discount ;)

是爱 还是依赖。。。  – (September 27, 2015 at 12:13 AM)

Hello Katty!

I'm going to Seoul for honeymoon next year Jan.
As this is our first time visiting cold country, me and my hubby having the problem of buying winter wear.
As for ladies, I know there is fur leggings. How about guys? They can only wear the normal jeans? It seem abit too thin. Lol!
Really need your advice!

K A T T Y  – (October 12, 2015 at 4:52 PM)

Hello there!

Apologise for the very late reply. As for the guy, my husband wore thermal legging and jeans. It seems okay for him. Hope it help! :D