Introducing a ALL-IN-ONE website for all brides

Being a lazy bride, I would always love to check out on website that provides one-stop-service for all. And I  prefer dealing with just one website so that I can get whatever things I want from there. And also I feel that customer service is very important because I know who I can look into whenever I have problems with my orders. It is extremely hassle-free. That's why Online Shopping is now a trend.

I wish that I have found Wonderfulove.com earlier so that my wedding accessories can be taken care of. Anyway, Wonderfulove.com is a Singapore-Based Company that offers custom-made product ranging from wedding dresses to even wedding accessories. To make things easier, they even provide shipping all over the world.

There are so many things that brides will want to look for. For example:
- Bridal Accessories
When I first entered the site, I am shocked by the amount of accessories that they have. Look above! Totally spoil me with ton of choices. Best of all, they are currently having promotion for the accessories. Up to 70% OFF! These are what I have filtered it out and they are MAD CHEAP!
If you are worry about delivering, you don't have to worry much. You don't have to worry about the lost mail and etc. This is what I love about them. They ensure that our mail will be taken care off. So they will deliver right to your doorstep by DHL. So nice right!

So, what did I got from Wonderfulove.com?
Like I have mentioned, IF ONLY I manage to find this site earlier on. I just got my wedding flower from them. AND THEY HAVE A HUGE COLLECTION! It took me so long to decide the one that I am getting. You can even customised your wedding flower too! And I got mine customised! WOOHOO!
I will do a sneak preview after I have gotten it from them! Follow my Instagram @kattytann as I guess I will post it right after I receive it! :D

Really thank you Wonderfulove.com for giving extra discount to my readers. GUESS WHAT THEY ARE OFFERING? If you are looking for wedding dress, evening dress or whatever dress, key in DRESS20FNLV for ADDITIONAL 20% OFF! Yes. You heard it right. Additional 20% for ALL the dresses! This sound really tempting!

Other than dresses, if you are interested in the rest of the items (Basically anything you have seen in their website), key in SG10FJHU for ADDITIONAL 10% OFF!

I love you are going to love me for all the discount codes! Happy shopping~ *WINK*

With love
51 days to #gavinkatty1209! ♥

Anonymous –   – (July 23, 2014 at 8:55 PM)

Hi babe, I think you should state that its a "advertorial" if you are being paid or given a discount for the things you are blogging about. It's not ethical to mislead readers like that. Just a reminder. No offence! ;)

One role model you could look up to is xiaxue. She will never forget to declare whether the stuff she is blogging about is sponsored or not. *wink*

Anonymous –   – (July 23, 2014 at 10:27 PM)

Hm. I don't understand why Katty should state that this is an advertorial. And I don't understand why it is not ethical. I don't see anything wrong in here. I think I will feel rather turned off if she mentioned "This dress is sponsored by X, this bag is sponsored by Y" This is quite irritating in my own view. Hahas. Being her followers, I enjoy the way she blogs and even appreciate when she throws in discounts code which help everybody to save money. I have been following some of the bloggers. I believe all of them have their own ways to blog? Peace (:

Anw, thanks Katty for the advice on Snail White and Kiss. I can't wait to receive them! (:

Anonymous –   – (July 23, 2014 at 10:50 PM)

Nice try katty! But read this. *WINK*!

Kayley –   – (July 23, 2014 at 11:50 PM)

I guess everyone have their own ways of blogging it too... :D

Anonymous –   – (July 24, 2014 at 12:43 AM)

Will taobao be cheaper? Have you got anything from there?

Anonymous –   – (July 24, 2014 at 12:44 AM)

Will taobao be cheaper? Have you got anything from there? Sry, I'm Jo. Pls let me noe. Thx

K A T T Y  – (July 24, 2014 at 12:56 PM)

Too many Anonymous in this post...

Anonymous 1,2,3, Kayley: Thank you for pinpointing this out. I will take note of it. No worries! Peace out okie?

Hey Jo, I don't know if TB sells them. But I did shop in TB as well! Will probably got up a post on the things that I have got there!

Anonymous –   – (July 24, 2014 at 10:50 PM)

Thanks Katty. Looking frd for ur blog. Thx - Jo

Anonymous –   – (July 24, 2014 at 10:58 PM)

i agree with what the first reader said. When it comes to advertisement, it should be transparent. It's just basic ethical practice.

Blogging bout a product or service that is being sponsored is just another advertisement platform. Not many can consciously give unbiased reviews for something they have been sponsored.

Anonymous –   – (July 25, 2014 at 12:21 AM)

Hi Katty!

Is the whitening teeth treatment sponsored? Around how much? Thank you!